So I have a bit of good news to share with you all. I’ve finally entered into negotiations to buy a house! I’ve been extremely busy working to save money for closing costs and expenses and so finally it looks like it will pay off!
I have the financing, the agreement of sale, ordered the appraisal, contacted a title company and have been making plans for various projects that I want to do once the purchase is completed. It’s been a huge pain and the process makes me a little nervous ( I am very conservative with my money ) as it is a giant bill and step towards setting down roots. Wish me luck!
That’s the reason why I haven’t been able to post for awhile. I’ve had work nonstop for about a month straight…no weekends and the time off I have used for my college classes.
With that in mind, I hope that I can upgrade this house once I have a buffer for expenses.
1. Add more Ventilation and HVAC to the finished basement.
2. Tile the entire basement.
3. Add another window/lightwell in the living room.
4. Garden, trellises, new rock walkway around side of house.
5. New shed/repair old sheds
6. Small tree at curb.
7. Improved stonework garden
8. Gym, Meadery, Office, and indoor Jacuzzi.