Well the good news is that my symptoms have declined markedly. The bad news is that I still have symptoms and apparently am still sick.
Here’s a short list:
1. Temperature is within normal range
2. Pulse Ox is within normal range
3. I still have a sore throat, albeit not as painful
4. I still have a dry cough
5. I still have muscle aches and joint pain, but not nearly as painful
6. I am as of yet, unsure if I have chest pain, or eye burning, or other symptoms.
I still have to wait for the second Covid-19 test results. I still have to wait for symptoms to resolve to return to work. This sucks. It begs the question: if my second test comes back positive and I am asymptomatic (having gotten over the virus), why must I still quarantine?
Ok, perhaps I spoke too soon? For the moment I am going to toss these up to normal variances in body temperature and oxygen (trying real hard to stay positive).
For the moment I am going to assume the previous test was accurate and that I am just getting over a bad cold.